Digitize old slides and negatives at home using the Kodak Scanza. This device can scan and save 35mm, 126, 110, Super 8, and 8mm negatives and slides. It has a simple horizontal slot for loading and allows for manual color and brightness adjustment during the scan process.
Check it out
- Converts 35mm, 126, 110 and Super 8 and 8mm film negatives and slides to JPEGS in seconds
- 14/22 megapixel resolution
- No computer or software required
- Adjustable scanning resolution, brightness and coloration
- Tilt-up 3.5’’ color TFT color LCD screen
- Saves images to SD memory card (not included) or computer
- Video-out for TV connection (TV and HDMI cables included)
- Convenient, easy-loading film and negative adapters and inserts
- MAC and PC compatible
Usage & Training
Learn about scanning using the Kodak Scanza:
Need more help with the Kodak Scanza? Contact the Information Services Reference Desk at 224-233-1841 or firstname.lastname@example.org.