Explore Resources for an overview of why and how to use library resources for research and learning.
Resources by Topic for descriptions of each resource, arranged by subject/interest area.
Help Guides for printable step-by-step guides on how to use resources on this page.
- Ancestry Library Edition
- Chicago Public Library’s Catalog
- Chicago Tribune – Current, please see PressReader for today’s newspaper and 2 days of back issues.
- Chicago Tribune — Historical
- Consumer Reports
- Driver’s License Practice Tests
- Encyclopedia Britannica
- Flipster Magazines
- Heritage Quest
- Morningstar Investment Research Center | Access outside the library
- Digital Library of Illinois (OverDrive) (formerly MyMediaMall)
- New York Times | Access outside the library
- PressReader (previously Library PressDisplay)
- Skokie Public Library’s Catalog
- Scholastic GO
- TumbleBooks | SD74 Teachers, please use this link.
- WorldCat & Statewide Illinois Library Catalog (FirstSearch)