Unlimited access to New York Times articles including the international edition. Archive access includes all articles published between 1851-1922 and 1981- current. Follow the steps below for access:
- In the library:
- Visit NYTimes.com on one of the library’s computers or connect your own laptop to the library’s wifi.
- First time users will have to register with an email address and create a password.
- Returning users must log in with email address and password for unlimited access.
- Outside the library:
- Lincolnwood Library cardholders can access New York Times by redeeming a code. The code provides 24 hours of continuous access. Once the 24 hours are up, cardholders will need to redeem another code for another 24 hours of access.
- Visit this page for the code.
- Select Redeem. First time users will have to register with an email address and create a password.
Please note that if you are attempting to log in more than once during same 24 hour that you have redeemed the code for, you will receive an error message unless you have logged out of your account. Select the blue button in the error message — Go to NYTimes.com — to return to the paper.