Unlimited access to The New York Times articles including the international edition. Archive access includes articles published between 1851-1922* and 1981- current. Follow the steps below for access:
- In the library:
- Visit NYTimes.com on one of the library’s computers or connect your own laptop to the library’s WiFi.
- First time users will have to register with an email address and create a password.
- Returning users must log in with email address and password for unlimited access.
- Outside the library:
- Lincolnwood Library cardholders can access The New York Times by redeeming a code. The code provides 24 hours of continuous access. A new code must be redeemed for each 24 hours access.
- Visit this page for the code.
- Select Redeem. First time users will have to register with an email address and create a password.
Please note: If you do not log out after a session, you will receive an error message if you try to log in again within 24 hours. If this occurs, simply select the blue button in the error message — Go to NYTimes.com.