- sneak peeks behind the scaffolding and temporary walls of our renovation
- scenes from storytime programs at the pool, the mall, and various parks
- the overflowing prize baskets that will be raffled off at the end of Read for the Win
- our Books n’ Bites group discussing El Deafo at Meatheads (“liked” by the author of the book!)
- “Toy Story” fans posing with Woody at our Movie Under the Stars
Our Instagrammers are also foodies! Ketchup, popcorn, French fries, and Andy’s frozen custard have all made appearances. Of course, when we’re not busy eating, we’re reading, so our feed is full of books for all ages.
If you’re curious about Instagram, check out this tutorial on how to sign up, follow accounts, post photos, apply filters, and interact with other users.
Already an Instagrammer? Follow us and comment—we’d love to hear from you! Use the #amreading hashtag along with #lincolnwoodlibrary to show us what you’re reading. Bonus: if you post this one as a selfie, you’ll earn a raffle ticket in our Summer Reading Challenge.
Books, books, and more books on our library Instagram account: