The Lynda Kiosk
Learn a little, learn a lot with lynda.com, an award-winning provider of online video tutorials. This collection of training videos is available on a dedicated computer in the Adult Computer Lab. To get started with any course, ask a librarian at the Adult Services desk for assistance.
The lynda.com online training library includes video-based elearning courses on:
- Adobe and Microsoft applications and technologies
- Web design
- Digital photography
- Video and Audio
- Mac applications
- Computer Programming
- Business Skills
Watch a video on how to use Lynda.com.
Book a one-on-one session with a librarian for help with a variety of basic technology topics. We are happy to help you with:
- Downloading library eBooks and eAudiobooks
- Using the library catalog to search for items and place holds
- Using library subscription resources such as Consumer Reports
- Email (creating an account, attaching photos and documents, etc)
- Searching the Internet
- Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
This service is for Lincolnwood cardholders only. Please email Jennifer Hunt at or call (847) 677-5277 x293 to set up an appointment today.