All print jobs must be paid for and picked up before the library closes. Abandoned print jobs are erased at the end of the day.
- Black & White prints/copies — 15¢ per page
- Color prints/copies — 55¢ per page
- Scanning (to email, USB, etc.) — Free
- Faxing — $1 per page
The print payment stations will accept coins (nickels, dimes, quarters), $1 bills and $5 bills.
Preload your library card at any print release station by scanning your card, adding change or bills to the machine, and pressing “recharge my account.”
Credit Card (provided by PayPal)
From a library computer you can access your PaperCut Pay-for-Print account. This site will bring you through PayPal to charge your credit card and add the funds to your library card. There is a minimum charge of $5.
Wireless printing is available whether you’re inside the library or at home.
From your computer
Option 1: Visit the library print site.
- Select a printer, type your name, upload your document
- Adjust print settings
- Send the job
- Go to the printer, type in your name, pay for your job, and collect your document
Option 2: To print an email message or attachment, forward your email to one of the following email addresses:
- For black & white: email@example.com
For color: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will receive a release code
- Go to the printer, type in your code, pay for your job, and collect your document
From your mobile device (provided by PrinterOn)
PrinterOn app instructions coming soon.
Copy, Scan, Fax
The all-in-one copy, scan, fax station is located in the Adult Computer Lab.
Use the touch screen to preview and copy, crop, or resize your document before printing (black & white or color). A traditional black & white copier is located in the Adult Services area as well.
Scan your documents to several different locations. All scanning options are free.
- Type in an email address and send it as an attachment
- Plug in your USB and bring it with you
- Send to your GoogleDrive account to access in the cloud
- Send to your mobile device via QR code (you will need a QR scanner on your mobile device to retrieve your document)
Send your document(s) through the feeder and type in the fax number. Each page is $1.