- Get Covered Illinois
The Official Health Marketplace for the State of Illinois.
- Help line (866) 311-1119
- Frequently Asked Questions
- About the Law – U.S. Department of Health & Human Services.
- Health Care Reform in Illinois — the State of Illinois
Information for people who qualify for Medicaid and the new online form: Application for Benefits Eligibility (ABE).
- Health Care Law Fact Sheets — AARP (formerly Association of American Retired Persons)
Facts sheets also available in Spanish, Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, and Tagalog.
The official federal website for the Health Insurance Marketplace.
- For Consumers: Understanding Health Reform – the Kaiser Foundation
Animated videos and frequently asked questions about ACA.