Our second term is now starting! Applications were due February 10, 2017 to Youth and Teen Services.
If you missed the deadline but have suggestions / feedback / things to tell us, you absolutely can! We’d love to hear what you have to say.
Applicants for the CAT volunteer program must be Lincolnwood residents in grade six or above and able serve for a term of a half-school year. For this year, that means September—January, and February—June. Members (or, cats) are expected to attend at least three meetings as active participants and must notify the CAT librarian before any missed meetings. Cats in grades 6-7 and grades 8+ will meet separately. The CAT uses Remind to communicate and members are required to check for communication at least once a week. Cats are also expected to assist with at least one CAT-sponsored program or activity per term.
Upcoming Meetings & Volunteer Opportunities:
Check Remind for information about upcoming meetings.
- Photo displays – send any photos you’d like to display on library monitors via Remind
- Snowman building contest
- Return of DIY days
- Book recommendations
- Harry Potter & Cursed Child table reading
- Monthly themes to encourage reading
- Babysitting certification / babysitting provided during adult programs
- Field trips to Barnes & Noble for author visits