If your holiday gifts included new technology—a smartphone, a tablet, or perhaps an e-reader—you’re in good company. You’re also in good company if you’re still puzzling over your device’s instruction manual, wondering about its bells and whistles, or even ignoring it because you’re not sure how to get started!
Whether your technology is new or old, please join us at the library next month to learn how to make the most of it. Register to get tips and tricks for finding the best mobile apps in our App, App, & Away class on Wednesday, January 14. Sign up for a one-on-one session with a librarian on Friday, January 16, to learn how to download eBooks from the library. Drop in during our Open Lab on Friday, January 30, to ask your questions—no registration required!
Also coming up in January:
- Microsoft Word series (Wednesday evenings, January 14, 21, and 28)
- iPad Basics (Monday, January 19, 6:30-8:30 p.m.)
- Do More with Microsoft Word (Wednesday, January 21, 6:30-8:30 p.m.)
- Beginner’s Series (Saturday mornings, January 24 and 31)
- You Can’t Google This (Monday, January 26, 2-3:30 p.m.
Register for these classes and view our February offerings here, call us at (847) 677-5277 x293, or email email@example.com for details.