Request for Proposals – Information Technology Services – CLOSED
The Lincolnwood Public Library District is seeking proposals from qualified firms to provide Information Technology Services for the fiscal year beginning on July 1, 2018 and ending on June 30, 2019.
- Library issues RFP – March 1, 2018
- Deadline for submitting proposals – April 2, 2018
- Library completes evaluation process – April 27, 2018
- Proposal presented to the Board – May 2018
- Contract signing – June 2018
- Start date of contract – July 1, 2018
If a vendor has any questions about the contents of this RFP, or about any matters relating to it, the question must be directed in writing to Head of Operations, Amy Prochot via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. All questions will be responded to promptly via email.