Fees & Fines
|Material||10 cents a day||$1.00 a day|
|CDs (Compact Discs)||x|
|DVDs* & Games**||x|
|Interlibrary Loan Material***|
* DVDs limited to 5 per checkout.
**Games loaned to Lincolnwood cardholders only. Limited to 3 per checkout.
***Fees charged by lending libraries are passed on to the patron.
Revised policy adopted by the Library Board of Trustees 11/17/11, effective 12/01/11.
Maximum Fines (per item)
- Books: $7.00.
- DVDs & Games: $10.00.
Fees - Lost Material
- Charges for lost materials will include the replacement cost of the item, plus a processing fee of five dollars ($5.00) per item.
- Refunds will be given up to six (6) weeks from the receipt of payment. Receipt required for refund.
- After six (6) weeks, no money will be refunded.
- The refund will be the amount remaining after the processing fees and maximum fine have been deducted from the amount paid.
- If no amount remains, no refund will be given.
Fees - Lost Card
- Notify the library immediately if you lose your library card.
- There is a $2.00 charge for a replacement card.
- Please notify other libraries when you replace your card.